Hello, B !

At last... this is actually my dream working place since I was graduated!

After 8-9 times keep trying on different openings....

I've finally recruited by this company. #xaxaxa


 Outer view of B10, where I was temporary station over here. The building was so beautiful when I 1st saw it, even till now I was still amazed with this colorful building.


Refreshing lounge, located at level 6 above cafeteria


 This is the cafeteria, nice? 


Indoor carpark, best! But you have to arrive by 7:30am, thats the price you have to pay!


My temporary desk while waiting to be relocate to new production plant


So, today is the 44th 128th day with B

Actually.. I've a lot of thoughts, how I feel about this company? 

Yah yah. We used to make comparisons (esp girlssss) for every single thing.

Here're something I would like to share about the differences of my current  Vs. previous 

There are good things and bad things I noticed (struggling for sometime).

But, it doesn't matter! (Keep telling myself this)

Because, "everything happens for a reason!" 

No matter what and how it goes, I should be grateful with what God arranged for me.

I'm blessed, and we shall see how! 

Good luck , Alice !

B A
Type of business Medical industry  Semi-conductor
Product Needle, Pharmaceutical products, Hospital care products, etc Microprocessor for PC market or Gaming market (Sony/Microsoft)
Market stability Stable, family based business Lately AMD was being sold to China manufacturer
Working culture Peaceful/go home on time without hesitation Tight schedule, everyday fire fighting, the boss prefer you not to go home on time
Company Reputation Good Moderate
Origin of country/HQ Germany  US
Working Environment Office is under construction, temporary station is good enough  Office is good, fullfill what I need
Production Environment Jumpsuit, hair cover (look like dumbfuck), no toilet/drinking water allowed Smock with cap cover head (like doraemon), toilet and water dispenser is available
Position held Process Engineer - NPI/Pen Needle Engineering Equipment Engineer - SLT Engineering
Workload Acceptable (main focus is clearly stated, no overlapping of roles) Heavy, multi-role (SLT Eng, NPI, LM, IDM, Process, R&D, BPC, Admin, etc) 
Job function New machine qualification  New product/machine design qualification, improvement, line issues (backup)
Company benefits Average (lower than my expectation) Good 
Bonus/ Profit sharing Receive quarterly  Receive anually 
Parking  Very limited, need to reach office by 730am A lot of parking, whole day available 
Working hours 9 hours 40mins (25mins longer) 9 hours 15mins 
Flexibility Scan in/out (fair for every employees) Scan in only (some people taking advantages to come late/dismiss early)
Walking distance  Very far (up to 8km max per day) Very limited (only max 3km per day)
Direct superior  Confident, flexible, smart, humble, high EQ, teamplayer High demand in details, short timeline duty, smart, less flexibility
Colleagues relationship Average (just on working stuff) Close (more than working relationship)
No. of close colleagues 1 (also more on working stuff) 2-3 (life, food and joking partners)
Canteen food Expensive, oily, average choices Acceptable price, limited choice
Travel opportunity Travel to Germany at least 2 times next year Planned but cancelled last minute due to budget constraint 

Comments

Popular Posts