How do I spend my 1 week holiday?

Hello, I am back for some updates! 

I spent half of my 1 week holiday in KL, YES, again! 

It was a short get away, a short escape from all my problems!

We began our journey on Saturday morning 930am, tutu was driving this time

Thanks dar for what you arranged and prepared for this trip

Not forget to thank my mum for the permission :-)

 

We had McD (Sausage Egg McMuffin) in car, this photo was taken when tutu is driving along 2nd Penang Bridge. Was really excited !


Everytime I passby Perak, I will be focusing on the beautiful scenery of the macam macam shape of the bukit there

We are driving in a moderate speed, just to be 100% sure we don't get caught in AES camera for speeding

Thus, we arrived our hotel safely at around 2pm

Where do we stay first in KL?

Hotel Qliq, just beside Empire Damansara

Here's how the hotel looks like :)


Pic from web


 Hotel Lobby, simple and modern design


This is our room with city view

*unfortunately the room was very warm, glad that this problem has been fixed by the hotel maintenance technician


From the window we can see IKEA, the CURVE, this was my first time in Damansara :)


We also explored the swimming pool, just to have a look but we don't swim 

Without further delay, we went out to hunt for lunch at One Utama

We missed Madam Kwan's food so much, since our last visit to KL

We managed to sit down and makan, after searching for MK for around 15mins

Rupa2 just near the main entrance somehow we get lost in the mall =.=


We walked in and noticed the customers are significantly reduced compared to our last visit

My initial thought was, because now Muslims they are fasting kut

But then, I had figured out it could be another reason

Was pretty shocked looking at the new menu (always had bad feeling whenever menu changed)

Mana Tau...

Yah, the price was different now


The most basic and simple fried rice, it's now serving you at over RM20, i missed those time when it's only less than RM20 :(

Fortunately the taste is remain good as previous visit


I asked if we can just take 1 meal to be shared but tutu insisted he's hungry wana have someting full, he ordered Chicken Chop and guess what, they're now selling this over RM30, I am pretty sure we've not seen they selling western over RM30 previously T_T

Anyhow, again, fortunately the taste is still very good, love the mushroom sauce very much :)

We settled our bill and kissed goodbye with MK, I guess I will not visit you again due to the price hoke up (too much)

We continue to walk, we saw this Tokyo Secret and I recalled this is something new that everyone is crazy about. We go nearer, opss, this is the crowd and super long queue by the time we reached

The cream cheese aroma is so so so attractive and addictive  

I book marked this and we decided to come during weekday, with hope shorter queue or lesser crowd :)


We will be back in next few days, stay tuned 


People are so crazy about CHEESE. Termasuk saya.

When we just decided to come back in the next few days

My stomach is calling for alternative cheese tart, perhaps the cream cheese aroma was really stuck in my nose and triggered my appetite 

We decided to move back to Hotel, and walk to Haraju Cube for their cheese tart


This is so ugly but funny, but we both love to make fun 24/7, you know >=<


Yah, we're back to our hotel, and we took 5mins walk to Haraju cube, our 2nd visit! :)



They served FOC sky juice like a PRO!


Haraju Juice of Mango and Orange, very rich and freshly made! I believe.



 Here comes the Haraju Cheese Tart, I cannot explained how excited I was looking at this! 

Anyhow, slight bigger size compared to Tokyo Secret, selling at RM19 with one Mango Ice Cream and Blueberry sauce. :)


Look at those cream cheese flowing out from the pie crust! Who invented this! My Goodness. 

This is heavenly delicious! I swear will be back again and again, for my travel to KL in future!


"I will be back, I will find you, and EAT you"


Hotel Lobby bird nest hanging light with many LEDs, this is beautiful!


Revisit the nice swimming pool, nice, right?

Somehow...

We noticed that we have not taken our dinner yet 

LOL

We decided to makan the KL must makan food - Hokkien Mee

Which is our Penang "Dai Lok Mee"

*Pork Lards* OMG OMG OMG


There are so many Hokkien Mee shop in PJ/Damansara area, WAZE brought us to Holland 

Fortunately, managed to get there after getting some confirm info from my bestie Cindy

TARAAAA 

Dinner time, let's look a the menu


OMG, the price is very "tourist" friendly, but we're OK with it. 

Because we're really HUNGRY now


They served Hokkien Mee like serving fast food, super fast like we not even check through other food in the menu! 

Checked on the pork lards, this is such a good match with Hokkien Mee. For me it's a good match for every food because I really really really really like you, PORK LARDSS. The hokkien mee is passing my taste buds. Really good!

*OMG fat die already!*

We order different food so we can try on different things


I remembered I ordered Yuen Yang EeFu Mee, somehow become "DuaPan"?

It's OK, because we both are really starving and don't wish to spend time to wait for the food to be changed. 

Personally i prefer their Hokkien mee :)

OK, NOW WHAT. TAK CUKUP LAGI ! 


We ordered pork soup, the pork slices are really thin and soft. 

I don't know how they made it but it is really GOOD!

After a satisfying dinner, we head back to Hotel, took some rest and get ready for a very important assignment 


Meeting up with my bestie Cindy for late night movie - Tarzan the legend! 

*forgive us for this shit look if this is polluting your screen*

Tutu was sleeping 80% poor thing 

But this is how we squeeze our time for a more efficient travel plan, right?

The movie starts 1230am ends 2am, 

I rate this movie 5/10 as I don't believe the Gorilla will be so aggressive per shown in the movie. Based on their nature behavior, it shouldn't be, that too much. IDK? it annoys me somehow

Last but least, night view from my window. I love this shot with my Samsung Note5, very much!


The end of Day 1 :)







Comments

Popular Posts